sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

The last night


Sometimes I believe that I will do everything that I propose to do, but days like today, I felt that I need something else in my life, maybe someone that tries to understand my feelings and my ideas; someone that believes in all the type of things that I can't imagine in all my life...

The last day, when we went out to share together, I remembered all the beautiful and wonderful moments that we spent in the past. We started to drink something and we talked many things that right now I believe that don't have any sense, but the most important thing was that we remembered all the details of our past relation... I talked about all the relationships that I had after you, and I told you that you were the most important, but you never understood it...

We started to remember special moments, I told you that I never forgot the first time that we stayed together, my first birthday in your hands, my first love, my first illution, my first time... You were the first one in my life and I won't forget it...

A few hours after, I felt happy, because I think that I was drunk and I decided that it was time to leave... you told me that it was early and we decided to go to another place... you told me that we can go to your house, I accepted your decision... when we arrived to your house, we started to talk again...

I remembered that I told you that we can try to refresh the beautiful moments of the past and we started to kiss us... It was the magic moment, because we felt many feelings and we finished to give us to the pasion with our bodies... the rain started to cover the sky and we felt like an only one person... we stayed together all the night... I won't forget that night because I believe that it was the most wonderful night that many years ago I wanted to feel and always I imagined that I shared it with you because you were, are and will be my first love forever...

For that reason, the last night was the most important night that I could stay in your arms...

0 comentarios: